Environment and Social Aspects
Environmental and Social change is inherent to any electrification project. Whilst development via electrification aims to bring about positive change it can lead to conflicts. The need to avoid adverse impacts and to ensure long term benefits of such infrastructural development activities lead to sustainability. As deea solutions, it is mission to develop electrification projects in line with highest international and local sustainability standards avoiding and minimizing negative environmental and social impacts. We therefore support our clients in creating highest environmental and social return on their investments.
We have been conducting environmental and social impact studies for various different renewable energy technologies in varying scales and regulatory context. During these studies, investors have been consulted in order to minimize reputational costs arising from environmental and social conflicts and related delays in project implementation timeline together with securing best project finance conditions from reputable banks.
Amongst others, deea offers the following services with respect to the above described expertise:
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIA)
- Initial Environmental and Social Examinations
- Site and Route Selection Studies
- Environmental and Social Due Diligences
- Equator Principles and IFC Performance Standards Reviews
- Strategic Environmental Assessments (SEA)
- Resettlement Planning and Implementation Supports
- Land Use Planning and Masterplans
- Permitting Requirements Analyses and Support
- Public Consultations and Stakeholder Engagements
Kindly contact us for any of the above services or your tailored package!
Please address your inquiry to: email@example.com