- Besides assessing the production side in terms of energy source and efficiency, a main pillar of reducing energy cost and CO2 emissions are energy savings on the consumptions side. They can be achieved by implementing the following Energy Efficiency measures:
- Energy Management System for Buildings and Production Facilities
- Energy Efficiency Measures for Buildings
Energy Management System
The introduction of a systematic energy management, regardless of size and area of activity of the process under reference, constitutes an appropriate instrument to continuously increase the energy efficiency of a company. The cost savings will reinforce its competitiveness and reduce its carbon footprint.
The energy efficiency audit is accomplished in accordance with DIN EN ISO 50001 establishing systems and processes with the aim of improving the energy performance.
Energy management comprises the systematic assessment of the energy flows in a company with subsequent implementation of organizational and technical measures to increase energy efficiency.
Besides boosting energy-saving potential there is a possibility of obtaining a certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 50001 (or a comparable environmental management system in accordance with EMAS). In Germany, a certification serves as the basis for partial exemption from EEG- charge and in the future also to relief manufacturing companies from electricity taxes for energy-intensive industries.
According to the PDCA-Cycle (Plan, Do, Check, Act), deea offers the following services.
- Data Collection
- Rehabilitation / Reconditioning
- Matching with Legal Regulations
- Definition of Energy Targets
- Action Plan
- Awareness & Training
- Operational Control
- Monitoring & Measuring
- If Non-Compliance, Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Plannning & Documentation Structuring
- Internal Audits
- Improvement Measures
- Definition of new Objectives
Energy Efficiency for Buildings
Worldwide, a large share of energy consumption is used in buildings, e.g. approx. 40 % in the EU. Accordingly, efficiency measures in this sector are a relevant measure to reduce cost and CO2 emissions. The field of energy efficiency measures in the building sector ranges from improvements in existing buildings to modern low-energy and zero-energy houses. In EU countries, “energy performance certificates” for buildings have been introduced as a tool to standardize and track the improvements achieved by efficiency measures.
- Both for private or public buildings, there is a set of typical measures that have to be assessed individually for each type building. deea offers the complete assessment of energy efficiency measures for buildings, including the following services:
- Development of Energy Efficiency Concepts for Buildings
- Feasibility Studies, Financing Advices
- Thermal Insulations
- Air Tightness of the Building Shell
- Heating- / Cooling Systems
- Implementation of Sustainable Energy Resources
- Lighting Plannings
Kindly contact us for any of the above services or your tailored package!